HEADS WILL ROLL.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuteurMessage
Rita Burgess
BLACK PAINT ON A WILD CANVASS
Rita Burgess

Célébrité : gabriella wilde
Crédits : my wife (avatar) + gabriellaswildes (gif)
Pseudo : rosieslullaby
Id Card : twenty-five yo, nurse (on vacation)

FIRST RULE: DON'T BREAKDOWN.
Mood: broken
Guilty Pleasures: my husband, flowers, be useful, nature,
Contacts:

FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyLun 15 Déc - 21:11

T'es en manque FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3609118152
D'accord FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 4216487958

Coucou Audrey I love you

Honestly, you wan't to know but you can't. I believe, I want to believe, in anything. Can I come to your house? I'm caught in the ropes and the wires. The sun settles hard in the south. WINTER LIVES IN MY BONES. ≡ stars.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rebecca Whitehall

Rebecca Whitehall

Célébrité : Lizzie Olsen
Crédits : charthemimons
Pseudo : Foolish Pleasure ~ June.

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMar 16 Déc - 17:39

Les amours I love you

Can't go home alone again. Need someone to numb the pain. You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Célébrité : holland roden
Crédits : junie (avatar) + stileslinskies (tumblr)
Id Card : 23 yo, waitress at a diner - frisch's big boy -, singer

Mood: thoughtful
Guilty Pleasures: vinyl records, red lipstick, citrus tea, hanging out w/ scarlett, beer, cigarettes, amelia earhart, art, dancing, jazz, country
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMar 16 Déc - 21:02

Junie FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3192822844

You were like a glimpse on to the stars as we were dancing forward and reverse. One whole day under heavy rain, don't ever say that we weren't happy then. I miss the times when everything was coming our way. I wish those times would bring us back together some day ☊ bang gang

Rebecca Whitehall

Rebecca Whitehall

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMer 17 Déc - 1:57

Comment va? FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 622554937
(j'ai fais cet avatar moi? Première nouvelle FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3609118152 )

Can't go home alone again. Need someone to numb the pain. You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Guilty Pleasures: vinyl records, red lipstick, citrus tea, hanging out w/ scarlett, beer, cigarettes, amelia earhart, art, dancing, jazz, country
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMer 17 Déc - 17:11

Beaucoup de travail, mais ça va et toi?
(oui tu as fait cet avatar pour une commande que j'avais passé en septembre FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3797826246 )

You were like a glimpse on to the stars as we were dancing forward and reverse. One whole day under heavy rain, don't ever say that we weren't happy then. I miss the times when everything was coming our way. I wish those times would bring us back together some day ☊ bang gang

Max Lanyard*

Max Lanyard*

Célébrité : amber heard
Crédits : avatar@winnie
Pseudo : birdy, marine
Id Card : 26 years old, illustrator at lanyard & larkins ad.

Mood: kicking ass
Guilty Pleasures: red lipstick, reading marvel comics, smoking, eating the icing on cupcakes, dancing to jazz music
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMer 17 Déc - 17:13

Rosie chou. FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3192822844
Tu vas bien? (justement je voulais te parler ^^)

I want money, power and glory. I want money and all your power, all your glory. Hallelujah, I wanna take you for all that you got.
Rebecca Whitehall

Rebecca Whitehall

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyJeu 18 Déc - 23:39

Bibi Barton a écrit:
Beaucoup de travail, mais ça va et toi?
(oui tu as fait cet avatar pour une commande que j'avais passé en septembre FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3797826246 )
Je souffre de migraines qui m'empêchent de faire quoi que ce soit mais bon on fait aller FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1066687035
(je suis très fière de moi FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2388645671 )

Rita Burgess
BLACK PAINT ON A WILD CANVASS
Rita Burgess

Célébrité : gabriella wilde
Crédits : my wife (avatar) + gabriellaswildes (gif)
Id Card : twenty-five yo, nurse (on vacation)

Mood: broken
Guilty Pleasures: my husband, flowers, be useful, nature,
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyLun 22 Déc - 16:18

J'espère que tes migraines vont mieux FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2213706185

(tu peux tu peux FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 75843273 )

Comment allez-vous les petits membres? Vous avez fait votre lettre au Père Noël j'espère tongue

Honestly, you wan't to know but you can't. I believe, I want to believe, in anything. Can I come to your house? I'm caught in the ropes and the wires. The sun settles hard in the south. WINTER LIVES IN MY BONES. ≡ stars.
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyMer 24 Déc - 2:49

JOYEUSES FÊTES A TOUS FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3192822844
J'espère que vous serez gâtés FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2213706185

Scarlett Hart
WORDS CAN BE LIKE KNIVES, THEY CAN CUT YOU OPEN AND HAUNT YOU.
Scarlett Hart

Célébrité : emma stone.
Crédits : mine (avatar), stone field @tumblr (sign).
Pseudo : mellow bird, charlotte.
Id Card : 27 years old, copywriter @fisher bowman ad.

Mood: displeased.
Guilty Pleasures: black coffee, read novels, winston's cigarettes, audrey hepburn, swimming.
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyJeu 25 Déc - 19:13

Bibi Barton a écrit:
J'espère que vous serez gâtés FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2213706185
+1 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3211407780 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3429955317 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2889206907

I CAN FAKE A SMILE WHEN I FEEL HORRIBLE. I
can do a lot, but what i can't do
is pretend
that I don't love you.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyVen 26 Déc - 1:04

Scarlett Hart a écrit:
Bibi Barton a écrit:
+1 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3211407780 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3429955317 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2889206907
et je dirais même plus : ++1 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3211407780 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3429955317 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2889206907
Spoiler:

Cabell Burgess

Cabell Burgess

Célébrité : Jack Falahee
Crédits : astoria (avatar)
Pseudo : Lovee (Jessica)
Id Card : 27 ans

Mood:
Guilty Pleasures:
Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyVen 26 Déc - 13:02

Joyeux Noël en retard I love you

I see this life like a swinging vine. Swing my heart across the line in my face is flashing signs. Seek it out and ye shall find. I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing and I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing.
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyVen 26 Déc - 20:52

Marian, merci FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2213706185 et ne t'inquiète pas, on pardonne tout à Noël (ou presque FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 601014927 )

Merci Jess FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3192822844 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2213706185 J'espère que tu as été super méga gâtée FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 2026398010

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyVen 26 Déc - 22:06

pourquoi est-ce que noël ne dure pas toute une année ? fichtre. FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 3398725918 I love you
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptySam 27 Déc - 14:49

Ah non pas tout une année, je serais épuisée!!! No

I've lost my Richard FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1066687035 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 4005529667

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyDim 28 Déc - 20:08

Rolling Eyes
Bibi Barton
i'm alive i'm a-lush
Bibi Barton

Contacts:

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 9:11

BONNE ANNÉE 2015!!!
Tous mes meilleurs vœux! Que la santé, la réussite, le bonheur et l'amour soit avec vous tout au long de cette année! (et après encore!)
FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1373332468 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1373332468 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1373332468 FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 1373332468

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.   FLOOD ▲ all the little talks. - Page 12 Empty

FLOOD ▲ all the little talks.
Page 12 sur 12Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12